- RESPIRATORY THERAPY TECH – Use ventilators and various oxygen devices and aerosol and breathing treatments in the provision of respiratory therapy.
- Work with patients in areas such as the emergency room, neonatal/pediatric intensive care, and surgical intensive care, treating conditions including emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, and pneumonia.
- Read and evaluate physicians’ orders and patients’ chart information to determine patients’ condition and treatment protocols.
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – undertaking patient assessments of physical, communication, interaction and cognitive skills
- Planning and providing appropriate treatment and activities
- Giving advice and arranging support for family members, carers and clients
- HOME HEALTH CARE NURSE – provide care to patients in their homes under the guidance of a physician. They perform regular visits where they monitor the patient’s condition, assess their wounds, and change dressings as required.
- Write reports and communicate with the doctor after each visit.
- Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- PRACTICAL NURSE – Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Accompanies patients to their rooms.
- NURSING AIDE – help provide basic care for patients in hospitals and residents of long-term care facilities, such as nursing homes.
- Clean and bathe patients or residents; Help patients use the toilet and dress.
- Listen to and record patients health concerns and report that information to nurses
A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- RESPIRATORY THERAPY TECH – BSc in Respiratory Therapy
- Not less than 3 years experience as a Respiratory Technician in a large hospital with relevant experience with patients with the same diagnosis seen in acute care hospital or rehab facilities.
- Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – BS Occupational Therapy/Basic Life Support
- Not less than 3 years experience as an Occupational Therapist in a large hospital with relevant experience with patients with the same diagnosis seen in acute care hospital or rehab facilities
- Wide background in ICU, Acute Medical / Surgical
- HOME HEALTH CARE NURSE – BS Nursing/Licensed Nurse
- Not less than 3 years post graduate experience as a Staff Nurse with relevant experience of patients in a community setting
- PRACTICAL NURSE – Not less than 1 year clinical experience
- 18 months Practical Nursing program/Basic Life Support
- NURSING AIDE – Minimum of 18 months post graduate experience within a secondary/tertiary facility
- PRC Licensed/Basic Life Support
- Experience in either Medical, Surgical, OR, ED, Gynacology, Pediatrics.