- Provide care to patients in their homes under the guidance of a physician
- Perform regular visits where they monitor the patient’s condition, assess their wounds, and change d
- Write reports and communicate with the doctor after each visit
A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
Female applicants are preferred for this role.
- DOH passers; ongoing Dataflow with DOH exam schedule will be considered for interview.
- Two (2) years contract.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between UAE and Manila after completion of contract.
- Duty: 18 to 21 days per month (on a 12-hr shift per day)
- OT Pay – as per UAE labor law
- Accommodation and transportation are provided by the company.
- Free medical services.
- 30 days annual paid vacation leave.
Principal / EmployerGulf International Medical Services
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.10371537