Personal Assistant to Managing Director – Maternity Cover (Fixed-Term Contract)
Leigh Court, Bristol (currently working from home)
Business West is a not-for-profit company with 200 staff and a turnover of £12 million. 21,000 businesses trust us to help them start, grow, innovate and export – as well as lobby government on their behalf. Profits are reinvested back into the business in order to achieve our mission.
We are now looking for a Personal Assistant to join our team and support our Managing Director for a maternity cover contract. This is a part-time role working 20 hours per week.
– Salary of £27,000 – £30,000 pro rata – depending on experience
– Laptop and mobile phone
– BHSF health cash plan scheme
– Life cover (x4 salary)
– 25 days’ holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays
– Your birthday off
This is a superb opportunity to progress your career with an organisation that’s working to make the West of England the best place for all who live, work and visit here.
You’ll join a passionate team who are delivering an exciting and ambitious programme of work that has the potential to bring about positive, lasting change within the region.
So, if you have experience of supporting senior, executive-level figures, this is the ideal direction in which to take your career.
As a Personal Assistant, you’ll provide secretarial and administrative support to our Managing Director as well as providing admin assistance to various other areas of our organisation.
Specifically, you will be involved in:
– Diary management, including arranging appointments, meetings, travel and accommodation
– Marketing and LinkedIn management
– Preparing presentations, word processing and general admin
– Preparing papers and taking minutes at meetings
– Completing account processes, including expenses, purchase orders and invoices
– Updating the CRM system with the MD’s activities
– Fielding calls for the MD, FD and Commercial Director
– Managing outgoing post
To join us as a Personal Assistant, you’ll need:
– Experience of working as an administrator in a senior executive team in a service business
– Strong word processing and/or typing skills
– Excellent PowerPoint skills and the ability to use Office 365 applications
– The ability to pick up and learn other software packages quickly
Other companies may call this role EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Senior Administrator, PA to MD, EA to MD, Senior Office Administrator, Secretary, Senior Receptionist, or Administrator.
Business West is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
So, if you’re a highly organised Personal Assistant to Managing Director, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.