2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer that is customer focused and a natural problem solver. Your role will be to provide day to day support and assist in the delivery of projects.
- Problem management and resolution via our service desk ensuring maximum issue resolutions in minimum time.
- Support of key business applications and IT services ensuring that continuous improvement of an effective, efficient and best value Technology service is provided.
- Developing, supporting, documenting and maintaining procedures for the systems/solutions that assist the ICT Operations team in providing a stable platform across all site.
- Ensuring all changes/maintenance to the corporate infrastructure are correctly recorded
in accordance to policies/procedures.
- Maintaining or exceeding a high level of Customer Satisfaction for the services provided,
at both a team and an individual level.
- Adopting and complying with industry best practice such as ISO, ITIL standards.
- Developing customer facing systems and working practices to ensure that they meet the
current and future demands of the business.
- Recommending proactive, innovative IT solutions for the improvement of IT design and
Essential Technical Skills:
- Server troubleshooting and maintenance
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Win 10 troubleshooting & Image build
- Basic understanding of Networking, – VLANS, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Excellent Communication/Written Skills
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Veeam Backup Solution
- Windows Server 2016 – 2019,
- Cloud Technologies
- Azure, Vsphere 5.5, 6.7,7
- Dell Server and Storage management.
- Aruba Wireless management
- Understanding of Firewall Technology and management.
Interviews to be held on Zoom in first instance and start date is beginning of January. Position is based in Sevenoaks with some London travel.
25,000.00 – 30,000.00 per year