A Landscape design practice are seeking a Senior / Associate Landscape Architect to join their team in the central London area. This company offers services from design stages through to construction and execution within the high residential sector.
As Senior or Associate Landscape Architect, you will be using your innovative and creative thought process to develop tailored and thorough designs and concepts. You will be communicating with a wide range of clients throughout the process and delivering the highest standard of service.
The role of Senior / Associate Landscape Architect you will be rewarded with a forward thinking company who have built up a great reputation for high quality and innovative designs. Your hard work and dedication will be met with various company benefits and a supportive working atmosphere along with the opportunity to progress your career.
Senior / Associate Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Working on high end residential projects
- Adapting and delivering tailored and bespoke designs
- Involved in projects form design stages through to completion
- Working to deadlines and pricing projects
- Communicating with clients throughout the process
Senior / Associate Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within relevant subject
- Working on pathway to Chartership and achieved CMLI status
- Minimum 4 years industry experience
- Experience working on high end residential project
- Design skills and experience with AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Experience on Lumion beneficial but not essential
Senior / Associate Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary £34K to £40K per annum dependant on experience
- Bonus scheme and company incentives
- Standard holiday package with further day’s avaialbe with length of service
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare available
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.