FRENCH SELECTION UK
Finance Controller – Heilbronn, Baden-Württemberg
Accounting, Accountancy, QAD, Finance, Financial administration, USGAAP, GAAP, SOX, Tax, Budget, Forecast, Financial report, Manufacturer, Engineering, Fluent in English, Fluent in German, Germany, Stuttgart, Heilbronn, Deutschland, Baden-Württemberg
Location: Heilbronn, Baden-Württemberg
At commutable from Stuttgart, Mosbach, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Bad Margentheim, Wurzburg, Ansbach, Nuremberg, Heidenheim, Ulm, Karlsruhe, Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg
*** Excellent opportunity within an international manufacturer company ***
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW: Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 344FC. Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-established international engineering and manufacturing company.
To act as accounting manager supervising the accounting function in Germany.
• To be responsible for compliance with USGAAP and local GAAP accounting principles.
• To liaise with auditors and with other regulatory authorities.
• To be responsible for the design, operation and any needed modification to SOX procedures and controls.
• To oversee the preparation of tax provisions under the German Organschaft
• To act as supervisor over accounting staff
• To report to local managing directors and to Regional Controller, Europe.
• To ensure regular, timely and accurate monthly reporting of balances and results for the Company German entities to the Group’s financial server
• Liaise with payroll bureau and other advisors as required
• To ensure preparation and review of budgets and forecasts, and reporting
• To review or prepare requested responses to Group analytical review questionnaires
• To oversee and approve journals, balance sheet and control account reconciliations, and to resolve discrepancies
• To oversee, implement and report on internal control processes under SOX
• To ensure timely collections from customers, including dunning procedures if required.
• To oversee or prepare tax computations for German entities as required by the Organschaft
• To co-ordinate with the financial department of Company and to ensure smooth running of the accounting functions
• Fluent in English and German written and spoken
• Experienced in Accounting
• Qualification in Accounting
• MFG PRO (QAD), SAP, MS Office, with good Excel skills
• Lives at commutable distance from Heilbronn, Germany (max. 50 mins drive)
French Selection UK – The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom