Job Profile for Architect – DW141653
Our client, a well-established Chartered Architectural Practice south of Preston is seeking a talented Architect to join their expanding team. The Architect will be predominantly working within the healthcare sector and therefore experience within this sector is advantageous. The ideal Architect will live locally to Preston / Blackburn and will be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced Architect to join an expanding Architectural Practice and progress with their career. The Architect will be Part 3 qualified and will have experience of working as an Architect within the Construction industry.
Architect Position Overview
- Work on projects predominantly within the Healthcare sector
- Manage a number of design projects simultaneously
- Liaise with the design team to ensure projects are run efficiently and effectively
- Engage with clients, external agencies and consultants
- Liaise with clients to ensure projects are run on time and within budget
- Design projects using Revit and AutoCAD
Architect Position Requirements
- Part 3 qualified Architect
- ARB registered
- Previous experience of leading teams and projects
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience of working within the healthcare sector is advantageous but not essential
- Live locally to Preston / Blackburn
Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000 – £45,000 negotiable- dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.