Birmingham, West Midlands (with opportunities for home working)
Centrick is a forward-thinking residential block management, sales, lettings and asset management property group. We’ve been around since 2005 and have the experience and skills to make a difference combined with the enthusiasm to keep driving our company forward. And, with over a billion pounds of property assets on our books, we must be doing something right.
Our Tenancy Services Team play a vital role in our success. Dedicated to providing a first-class service, their department is made up of a team of portfolio managers who look after every new let for our company, from application and reference stage to tenants checking out. There’s never a quiet moment, as the team manage a growing portfolio of 3,000+ properties ranging from as far north as Carlisle, all the way down to Bristol.
With some exciting pipeline work on the horizon, we are now seeking a Lettings Administrator to join our Birmingham office.
– Basic salary of £19,000 – £22,000 per annum
– Opportunities for home working
– 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (rising with service)
– Pension with employer contributions (rising with service)
– Perkbox benefits, including free weekly coffees, birthday boxes, online and high street shopping discounts
– Workplace nursery benefit
– 1 CSR day per year
This is an incredible opportunity for a customer service professional to expand their horizons and advance their career into the property sector.
You’ll discover one of the most successful property companies in the market and teams of skilled, dedicated individuals to work alongside.
We are delighted to have been accredited as “One to Watch” by The Times and The Sunday Times Top Companies Awards, so we know how important people are to our business. We value our staff and encourage their feedback so we can continue to make Centrick an awesome place to work.
So, if you are ready for a new challenge, eager to develop your skills and experience levels and have an ambitious streak that will enable you to grow professionally, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As a Lettings Administrator, you will take on a fast paced, engaging role managing a portfolio of lettings clients.
Specifically, your role will involve:
– The day-to-day management of clients’ properties
– Maintaining an awareness of clients’ goals and objectives
– Dealing with all aspects of new tenet arrangements
– Processing renewals
– Managing maintenance requirements
To be considered as a Lettings Administrator, you will need:
– Experience of working within the lettings industry
– Good IT skills, including proficiency in MS packages, as well as a range of internal systems
– Good English communication skills, with excellent spelling and grammar
Experience of working with industry-specific software, ideally Veco, would also be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role Lettings Co-ordinator, Lettings Manager, Residential Tenancy Manager, Housing Manager, Tenancy Officer, Accommodation Manager, Housing Operations Manager, or Tenancy Administrator.
Centrick are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Lettings Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.