RAF-2192/MO – ELECTRICIAN –UNITECH ENGINEERING LIMITED
Unitech Engineering Ltd based in Burntwood – Staffordshire are looking for an Electrician. The services that we offer as a leading supplier of high-quality stainless steel and aluminium equipment for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other hygiene conscious industries are endless.
Based in Burntwood, Staffordshire, this role reports to the Electrical Department Manager. Responsibilities include electrical wiring and testing of industrial machinery including (but not limited to) conveyor systems, washers, paint finishing plant. Other duties involved in the role are as follows:
Main Duties will include:
- Machine wiring both in house and on site.
- Control panel building.
- Assist with electrical factory / site repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy, adhering to Health and Safety procedures and policies at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate within this position and skill set required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must possess an electrical qualification to BS7671 standards is a pre-requisite of this role.
- Have the ability to read electrical and mechanical schematic drawings.
- Electrical Fault-Finding experience is advantageous.
- Must possess a UK driving licence and be prepared to travel, stay overnight and work weekends.
- Be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work equally as well on your own or as part of a team.
What we offer in return:
- Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience.
- Full time, permanent contract.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of annual, bank/public days) increasing with service.
- Access to a contributory company pension scheme, employer contribution of 3%
- A varied and interesting role.
Should you feel that you have the skills and experience that we are looking for please submit your CV and written application by email quoting RAF-2192/MO outlining what you feel you can offer us. All applications should be emailed to: email@example.com We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application.