As a worldwide specialist in calibration and asset management services, our stated mission is to optimize the industrial performance of our different clients by enhancing their measurement processes. Starting in 1999, Trescal has grown massively covering a total of 25 countries worldwide… Would you like to be a part of our success?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative based at our Stevenage site.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Customer Services Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships on behalf of the company by taking complete responsibility for their allocated customer accounts. You will work closely with the UK Sales Team to ensure that all of our customers are aware of the Trescal brand and the excellent service which we can provide. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Be the first line of contact for all customer queries and requests
- Effectively present and discuss the Trescal brand to existing and potential customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and understanding of customer needs
- Be an integral part of the internal team managing the workflow to meet customer deadlines
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate a satisfactory resolution
- Produce and Review quotations and other documentation produced for accuracy before submitting to the customer
- Contact external suppliers to facilitate outsourcing, when required, in order to source the most time efficient and cost-effective solution
- Communicate effectively with internal departments such as the laboratory, logistics, UK sales etc to ensure that all customer objectives are met and all potential sales avenues are discussed.
- Follow systems and procedures in line with the requirements of the Company
- Participate as a key team player by supporting internal departments as needed
- Contacting old or lapsed customers to explore opportunity of regaining business
Our ideal Customer Services Representative
As our ideal Customer Service Representative, you will have previous experience in a customer service or sales provision environment is essential. Whilst training will be given on the company ERP and other systems however you will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Office Suite
- Proven ability to identify and meet customer’s needs and requirements
- Must be a self-motivated and team orientated
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment
- Ability to organise their time effectively and perform multi tasks efficiently and in line with specific timelines
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Customer Service Representative you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, flexible benefits programme, voluntary benefits, benefitHub and Perkbox.
At Trescal, every employee is the entrepreneur of their job and their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer various development programmes which are ILM accredited.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as a Customer Service Representative, click apply today to register your interest.