- randstad business support
- £60,000 – £90,000, per year, OTE
Do you have a strong background and experience in the Technology, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare and Education industry verticals and mobile, web and desktop platforms.
In this role you will be focused on revenue generation through new client acquisition and retention and be responsible for building the business through a period of rapid growth.
Meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual bookings and revenue objectives by closing new deals. Further responsibilities include:
* Sell Software Testing and Engineering services and Custom, Mobile and Web Application Development Services to the clients in the UK
* Sell the above services to decision makers including C-Level executives by understanding business drivers and maintaining CxO Level Relationships
* Build, maintain, and manage a robust pipeline of solid opportunities, and move your opportunities efficiently and effectively through the sales process
* Secure new client appointments and accelerate progression of sales pipeline
* Gather account, client and competitive intelligence and effectively use them in your engagement and win strategies
* Work with the pre-sales and delivery team to present proposals to customers and take deals to closure.
* Negotiate deals and deal structures for maximising revenues and profitability and effectively propagating benefits and value-adds of all service offerings
* Actively participate in exhibitions, conferences, analyst events etc on a need basis
* Extensively travel to meet prospects as part of quick conversions and deal closures
* Close profitable new business on the way to meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quotas
* Provide continuous and accurate sales forecasts and pipeline activity reports
* Regularly maintain and update Salesforce CRM for all sales activities
* Network with industry leaders, alliance partners, vendors and participate in key industry forums
Key Performance Indicators
* Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota
* Number of new Logos, channel partnerships, sell through and sell with
* Profitability of the deals at closure stage
* Accuracy and timeliness of monthly sales forecasts
* Accuracy and timeliness of updates into Salesforce CRM
* Upsell and cross-sell to maximise service portfolio spread and reach
* A dynamic team member
* Proven track record in achieving sales targets and quotas
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and good cultural fit
* Professional integrity and result orientation
* Effective time management skills
* Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.