Drainage Engineer / HGV Driver required for my client. A specialist Drainage company based on the Hampshire, Dorset boarder looking to expand thier Jetting and Tanker team. The experienced Drainage Tanker Engineer will be required to work at sites across Hampshire and Dorset
Our client is looking for an expereince HGV Class 2 Driver, who has perviously worked for a Drainage, Pumps or Waste Management company.
Tanker Driver / HGV Driver – Drainage Position Overview
An exciting opportunity to join a new drainage division within an already successfully established pumped drainage company with offices in both Hampshire and Dorset. They require an experienced Drainage Engineer to attend residential, commercial and retail sites performing jetting and CCTV services. The experienced Drainage Engineer / Drain Technician will be required to have a HGV 2 licence to drive the tanker vehicle.
Tanker Driver / HGV Driver – Drainage Position Requirements
- Proven background in Drainage or Waste Management
- Full UK driving licence including HGV Class 2
- Live in either Hampshire or Dorset
- Knowledge of Drainage, Pumps
- Flexible to be put onto an call rota
Tanker Driver / HGV Driver – Drainage Position Remuneration
- Salary £28k – £35k -dependant on experience
- Company van
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to join a growing company