Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester
DOMU Brands is an eCommerce company specialising in home, kitchen, and garden products. Operating out of an amazing office space in Manchester City Centre, we have a global network spanning Europe, the US and China.
We are looking for a Ledger Accountant to join our finance team. If you have great attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and have a can-do attitude, we would like to hear from you!
– Salary of £27,000 – £30,000 DOE + company performance bonus
– Great support to help you achieve your ambitions
– Newly refurbished modern workspace, and the ability to work remotely
– Regular company social events
– Full in-house training to bring you up to speed
– As per the Government guidance, the role may entail part home working and part office-based working for an interim period during the pandemic
Fostering a welcoming, sociable work environment, we reward our employees’ efforts and support them to fulfil their potential. As a multi award-winning business, we understand the importance of keeping our employees happy and engaged.
If you’re looking for a role where you can share your ideas within a social and friendly work environment, and exponentially increase your business knowledge, this is the role for you. There are also progression opportunities within the company for ambitious candidates who are looking for development.
As a Ledger Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
– Daily accounting and recording of transactions
– Preparation and management of stock and non-stock payment runs
– Document management
– Bank reconciliations
– Ledger reconciliations
– Year-end processes
– Consolidation for management reporting
– General ledger accounting
– Support the management reporting processes
– Assist with tax and accounting audits
– Filing for taxes in different jurisdictions
– Keeping cash flow reports updated and accurate
To join us as a Ledger Accountant, you will need:
– Proven experience in a similar role and/or a finance qualification, such as AAT
– Retail and/or eCommerce industry experience would be advantageous
– Microsoft Navision experience would be valuable
– Ability to work accurately and independently, manage your own time and workload and deliver information to tight deadlines
– Strong communication and relationship building skills
– Confidence to challenge and seek out improvements
– Attention to detail and an eye on quality
– Self-discipline, self-motivation and committed to achieving deadlines
– High levels of honesty and discretion
– High levels of competence using Excel
We are also interested in hearing from those seeking the following roles: General Ledger Accountant, Ledger Accountant Assistant, Accounts Technician, Accounts Junior, or Accountant.
Webrecruit and DOMU Brands are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you have the drive and commitment to become a Ledger Accountant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.