Domestic Gas Engineer required for our client, a specialist heating services provider who employed around 2000 people across London and the Home counties. They require a domestic gas engineer to carrying out servicing, fault-finding and repair, of their social housing contracts across the GU postcodes area.
The Domestic Gas Engineer must have strong fault finding skills and previous experience in a service and breakdown role. The engineer must also hold their ACS domestic gas qualifications including their CCN1 and CENWAT, as well as be based on patch, within commutable distance to the GU postcode area.
Duties will include servicing, carrying out CP12’s and attending breakdowns of domestic heating systems. The Domestic Gas Engineer must also be prepared to be part of a call out rota, consisting of 1 in 4 weeks.
Domestic Gas Engineer – Position Overview
- Carrying out servicing, fault-finding and repair of domestic heating systems, on the clients social housing contracts
- Covering the GU postcode area.
Domestic Gas Engineer – Position Requirements
- ACS Domestic gas qualifications including CCN1 and CENWAT
- Previous experience in a service and breakdown role
- Strong fault-finding skills
- Based within commutable distance to the GU postcode area.
- Full UK driving license
Domestic Gas Engineer – Position Remuneration
- £33,000 – £37,000, basic salary
- 40 hour basic working week
- Call out rota of 1 in 4 weeks (£200 a week standby bonus, overtime rates etc)
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Company PPE provided