We are a Cosmetic Laboratory with over 35 years of experience in the market. After some years in the UK we are back with a new business model.
We are looking for experienced beauty commercials in the Grater London Area.
If you’ve got the strength and the attitude to bust the market with high quality products that provide visible instant results, we will be glad that you join our family. Yes, We say our family, because people stay with us over time.
Read the conditions and send us your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org . We would appreciate if you also include a cover letter an a recent photo in your cv.
- The relation with the company will be as a Sole Trader with a high inventive scheme.
- We will consider previous experience in the cosmetic business and having a customer portfolio.
- The company will train the selected candidates in the Laboratory in Madrid
- Business Phone.
- Annual training journeys to headquarters to update knowledge about product and protocols.
- Help with expenses during a initial period until a level of customers with constant replacement billing is reached.
- You will be assigned a zone to make your own portfolio.
- Field support by the Commercial Director and Technical Staff.
What we need from you.
- At least NVQ Level 2-3 in Beauty Therapy.
- Full time dedication.
- Previous experience in the beauty business.
- Experience as a sales representative in the beauty sector, with proven results after 2007.
- Driving license, own vehicle and availability to travel in a near home zone.
- Basic IT skills (tablets, word processors, spreadsheets, email, etc)
- Able to train small groups
The purpose of the Technical Cosmetics Sales Representative is:
1.- Visit actual customers to explain the monthly promotions and inform about the new product launches of the lab with the object of having a constant replacement billing and increasing the relation of the customers with the laboratory.
2.- Generating new customers using references, contacts, visits, to complete an important portfolio so that the constant replacement billing generates important incomes for the sales representative.
3.- Together with the Country Manager, plan the daily and weekly routes.
4.- The Technical Cosmetics Sales Representative will also has to keep updated in all new products and protocols developed by the laboratory in order to provide the correct and professional information to our customers.
In some cases he/she will have the capacity to train a new customer that incorporates to the firm. He/she will also be able to make demos of the treatments offered by the laboratory.
5.- He/she must be a person that although being a team player and having a company structure giving support, must also be very autonomous in he/her daily job.
6.- He/she must be able to work by objectives, not only economic objectives.
1.- Common beauty protocols skills.
2.- PowerPoint Presentation skills.
3.- Microsoft Office Skills.
4.- Proven skills to apply beauty protocols.