Are you looking for a new and exciting job role? Tired of working on the same make cars and want some variety? We have just had a vacancy open up at our town based workshop for a Vehicle Technician, you will become part of a close working team that provides repairs and servicing to a whole range of cars.
As a workshop we pride ourselves in top quality repairs coupled with great customer service, a new state of the art MOT bay has just been installed and we are now looking for someone who can complement our hard working team.
- Preferably you will have a NVQ Level 3 or at least 2/3 years experience but if you have the determination and drive these could be overlooked.
- Have great customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Hold a driving license
- Ability to complete paperwork
- Ideally have an MOT tester certificate
We carry out all repairs including servicing, clutches, cam belts and also specialise in Porsche. If you feel like this role could be for you please get in touch and we look forward to hearing from you.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm with some occasional Saturday mornings.