Yellow Door Care is a new care provider to children set up in June 2020. We are now looking for an experienced Registered Manager or a Deputy Manager to join our small team and help us to build our vision for the service. This is a very exiting time for us as we have secured three properties in Birmingham with the necessary planning permission in place for conversion to a children’s homes for up to 3 residents.
We are looking for a person that has a background in residential services that works with children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD). We are looking for an inspirational person who can manage and develop an inspiring team in the delivery of high-quality care and service that puts children and young people first. The ideal candidate will have a kind, friendly and very approachable personality and most importantly have a passion for working with children and young people.
You will need to develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a programme of training and development as well as maintaining high standards and ensure compliance with Ofsted Regulations and Quality Standards.
What we can offer as a Children’s Home Registered Manager?
- Salary £30,000 – £45,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme
As a Children’s Home Registered Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Be registered with Ofsted or get registered with Ofsted
- Manage the day to day running of the children’s home
- Ensuring the highest quality of care are delivered at all times
- Managing your team and homes budgets
- Ensuring that all current legislation is met and exceeded
- Develop and maintain key relationships with children, staff parents and professionals.
- Be aware and safeguard young people’s emotional and physical wellbeing
- Lead the home through all Ofsted inspections
- Work to explore best practice in the home
The right candidate will have excellent organisational, interpersonal and effective supervision skills. The candidate will have the ability to cope with and remain calm in challenging and demanding situations and be flexible to meet the needs of the home.
As a Children’s Home Registered Manager, you will have:
- Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Residential Care or equivalent
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England) or equivalent or working towards – Funding can be provided for the right candidate
- Prior experience being registered with Ofsted as a Registered Manager or within the last 5 years has 2 years’ experience of working in a residential care setting for children and has a minimum 1 years supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of Ofsted and relevant legislation
Annual Salary: up to £30,000 – £45,000 DOE + Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent – Flexible part time work considered for the right candidate
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Children’s Residential Care Management: 2 years in the last 5 years (Required)
- 1 years supervisory experience of staff
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management or equivalent (Preferred) – Funding can be provided for the right candidate
Reference ID: RMFOUNTAIN
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- Providing care: 2 years (Required)