- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quebec.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in General Work (Housekeeper, Driver, Dispatch, Messenger, etc) or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Reads engineering and architectural drawings, sketches and work specifications to be performed, and layout, measure and mark sheet metal according to drawings or templates
- Develops patterns for sheet metal using computer-assisted design and drafting (CAD) software package
- Operates light metalworking machines such as shears, brakes, punches, and drill presses, including computer numerical control (CNC) equipment to cut, bend, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal
- Operates computerized laser or plasma cutting equipment to cut sheet metal
- Installs and use rigging and hoisting equipment
- Fits and joins sheet metal parts using riveting, welding, soldering, and similar equipment to fabricate products such as ventilation shafts, exhaust hoods, eavestroughs, partition frames, air and heat ducts, material handling systems, roof decking, and sheet metal buildings
- Installs sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes
- Grinds and buff seams, joints and rough surfaces
- Inspects product quality and installation to ensure conformance to specifications.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
Years of Experience
Others, General Work
IPAMS is a global recruitment firm based in the Philippines specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and workers. With over four decades of excellence in service, IPAMS has been recognized by its valued clients worldwide and has been the recipient of Awards of Distinction by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
IPAMS is a NO-FEE charging entity. We do not extract placement fees, processing fees, or salary deduction schemes from our candidates in all worldwide career placement.
Applicants must register and upload their resume in MS Word format online at www.ipams.com. Go to the APPLICANTS page for directions. IPAMS will only review resumes which are complete with full job descriptions/duties, and contact those selected for interview.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting