- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, any field.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in the car industry, car maintenance, diagnostic, emission control system, braking system, suspension, chassis, etc.
- With at least 1 year experience in repairing Ford cars.
Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) knowledge is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in cleaning cars and changing tires and oils.
- Able to diagnose hydraulic, mechanical, and electronic problems (troubleshooting)
- Able to renovate different components: gasoline and diesel engines, transmission, axle drive, transfer case, and differential.
- Able in making engine performance diagnostic
- 15 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Grease booms, pulleys, buckets and other components of heavy equipment
- Replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers or radiators on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Repair and balance tires
- Add or replace hydraulic and transmission fluids in motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
- Drive automobile or service truck to location of construction, logging or other industrial sites to provide services.
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
Years of Experience
IPAMS is a global recruitment firm based in the Philippines specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and workers. With over four decades of excellence in service, IPAMS has been recognized by its valued clients worldwide and has been the recipient of Awards of Distinction by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
IPAMS is a NO-FEE charging entity. We do not extract placement fees, processing fees, or salary deduction schemes from our candidates in all worldwide career placement.
Applicants must register and upload their resume in MS Word format online at www.ipams.com. Go to the APPLICANTS page for directions. IPAMS will only review resumes which are complete with full job descriptions/duties, and contact those selected for interview.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting