- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, any field.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in the car industry, car maintenance, diagnostic, Emission control system, braking system, suspension, chassis, etc.
- With at least 1 year experience in repairing Ford cars.
- Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) knowledge is an advantage.
- Able to diagnose hydraulic, mechanical, and electronic problems (troubleshooting)
- Able to renovate different components: gasoline and diesel engines, transmission, axle drive, transfer case and differential.
- Able in making engine performance diagnostic and hydraulic pressure case
- Has an ability to communicate in English.
- 15 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
Years of Experience
Others, General Work
IPAMS is a global recruitment firm based in the Philippines specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and workers. With over four decades of excellence in service, IPAMS has been recognized by its valued clients worldwide and has been the recipient of Awards of Distinction by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
IPAMS is a NO-FEE charging entity. We do not extract placement fees, processing fees, or salary deduction schemes from our candidates in all worldwide career placement.
Applicants must register and upload their resume in MS Word format online at www.ipams.com. Go to the APPLICANTS page for directions. IPAMS will only review resumes which are complete with full job descriptions/duties, and contact those selected for interview.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting