Apply Until: Sept 03, 2020
Principal / Project
Kilmorey Care Nursing Home
Male or Female, 21 Years Old and Above Minimum of 1 Year Experience, Filipino, At Least Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam)
We have a Skype interview for Nurses bound to Kilmorey Care Nursing Home, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.
- Initial placement – Senior care assistant £9.04 per hour (£16,968) per year
- After full registration – Staff Nurse £16.00 per hour (£29,952) per year
- 5.6 weeks holidays
- Access to private health care after 1 year.
- Assistance in accessing housing.
- Employer will pay one month’s rent in advance.
- Employer will stock the house with food when you arrive.
- Provide one return ticket.
- CBT and NMC employer will pay but it will be request the loan to be repaid on a monthly basis from your salary.
- OSCE exam employer will pay but this will be added to your loan and will be repaid on a monthly basis from your wages BUT if you pass the OSCE exam employer will refund the exam..
- Staff will be expected to locate at any one of our four nursing homes. Please see our web site www.kilmoreycare.com
About Kilmorey Care
With four nursing homes in Northern Ireland, the company established in 2013 was formally the Mercy Care Group who operated the nursing homes since the late 19th century.
Kilmorey Care established in 2013 was formally the Mercy Care Group owned by the Sisters of Mercy Northern Province. The managing director of Kilmorey Care, Peggy O’Neill, was the person in control of all the homes since 2003 and was employed as a nurse manager by the sisters since 1994.
Our Statement of Purpose
• Our aim is to provide high quality Nursing and Residential Care in a safe environment.
• We aim to provide holistic, individualised patient centred care ensuring quality of life, privacy, dignity, choice, rights and independence.
• A key element of the care provided within our Homes is to ensure that the cultural and religious needs of our residents are met and respected in accordance with their wishes and in consultation with their families/ carers.
• We aim to deliver Nursing care which meets the highest possible standards in current practice within the UK and Northern Ireland, in line with guidelines of the Nursing and Midwifery Council on best practice.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com or look for Joselito with contact number 09399953643 and our address is PNI International Corp., Room 210 2nd Floor, Strata 2000 Bldg., F. Ortigas Road Jr., Ortigas Business Center, Pasig City.