Apply Until: Aug 27, 2020
Principal / Project
Client in Saudi Arabia
Male, 23 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 2 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- Install new kitchen and refrigeration equipment and systems when required.
- Performs service and electrical and mechanical repairs on all commercial kitchen equipment and appliances; perform all repairs, maintenance replacement of parts for preventive maintenance schedule and accurately record all pertinent data.
- Maintains, service and repair of refrigeration and refrigerated display units, freezers, Dishwashers (hood and undercounter).
- Ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition. Observes safety rules, and ensures and maintains a safe and clean environment
- Receive and complete work orders in soft and/or hard copy.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean and signed off by customer
- Detect needed repairs on equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 2 + years of experience in the commercial kitchen equipment maintenance or installation.
- Diploma in Refrigeration or Engineering or any Technical Certification (electrical or mechanical)
- Preferable – Experience in installation or maintenance of: Walk in freezers\chillers, under counter chillers\freezers, ice machines, display cabinets, Dish washing machines, Gas fryers, ovens, grills, solid top, woks, fry tops, Salamanders, fryer, ovens, grills, holding cabinets, steamers, microwaves.
- Good English – spoken and written
- Good Communication in English.
- Knowledge of commercial kitchen equipment repairs, maintenance, and installation techniques
- Knowledge in the operation of electrical controls Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and written reference material
- Ability to resolve problems
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently with customers
EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC (EDI)
POEA License No: POEA-040-LB-061914-PA
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines