Apply Until: Aug 25, 2020
Principal / Project
LONDON NORTHWEST HOSPITAL
Male or Female, 23 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 1 Year Experience, Filipino, At Least Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam)
PERMANENT NHS NURSING JOBS FOR 100 NURSES
Band 5 Nurse Positions
A fantastic opportunity for newly qualified and experienced nurses to work in PERMANENT POSITIONS in UK.
- Male & Female
- with at least 1yr. hospital work experience (currently employed)
- without IELTS (7.0 in Speking, Listening & Reading..6.5 in Writing or OET – B grade in all subject areas)
· Advance payment for 3 year visa £437
· Advance healthcare Surcharge£600
· Reimburse IELTS £220 and CBT £130 on arrival at Trust
· Salary Recharge for 1st OSCE £992 and 1st month rent*(if required) £595 = 12 months at £132.25
· *On Site accommodation available.
On arrival at London North West Healthcare NHS Trust candidates will receive:
· 2 weeks supernumary period at one of our hospitals.
· A posting on general medical / surgical ward.
· Enrollment on our bespoke preparation for OSCE course – The International Educated Nurses Programme (IENP)
o 12 Week programme.
o 14 Study days.
o Dedicated Clinical Tutor for the IENP.
o On site skills training centre offering full skills based preparation for the OSCE examination.
o Dedicated nurse preceptor during the course.
o Access to on ward practice development nurses
o IENP course and 14 study days paid for by the Trust.
o Most recent OSCE success rate 100%!!!
· Updated resume with recent picture & job description
· BSN Diploma, T.O.R & R.L.E.
· PRC certificate, PRC ID & PRC rating
· Employment Certificate (related experience only)
· Valid Passport
· Valid NBI for abroad
· Birth Cert.(NSO)
· Marriage Cert. NSO copy (if applicable)
· 4 passport size picture white background
· IELTS Result, Reading 7.0, Speaking 7.0, Writing 6.5, Listening 7.0
· CBT result(if available)
· Decision Letter (If available)
· PIN (if available)
. B Level in OET
Change to English language requirements for nurses and midwives gets green light
Proposals to change the requirements for overseas nurses and midwives taking the International English Language Test System (IELTS) were given the go-ahead by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) today.
Following the change nurses and midwives will still be required to achieve a minimum overall level of 7 in the test. However, a level 6.5 in writing will be accepted alongside a level 7 in reading, listening and speaking.
The decision follows widespread engagement with key stakeholders, who told the NMC that, despite being able to communicate to a high level in English, many nurses and midwives taking the IELTS test were just missing out on achieving a level 7.
The moderate and proportionate change is in line with the NMC’s commitment to better, safer care and will ensure that only those nurses and midwives with the right skills, knowledge and command of English are able to work in the UK.
The change will take effect from 5 December 2018. IELTS results under two years old that meet the new requirements will be considered by the regulator.
The change is just one part of an extensive review the regulator is undertaking of its international registration processes.
FRESH GRADUATE NURSES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
We are loc. at 1916 ARC Bldg Leon Guinto St. Malate Manila for FREE orientation & reservation of slot.
Contact # 09285009950/09175448680
(NOTE: You can also come with your qualified & interesting friends & relative)
“BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITER.. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED”