Apply Until: Aug 04, 2020
Principal / Project
Tree Top Hospital
Male or Female, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 3 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam)
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in clinical/ hospital settings
- With 150 bed capacity in current/previous hospital experience
- Acceptable work gap is 6 months
- Preferably with valid IELTS certificate with overall band score of 5.5
- No Placement Fee.
- Two (2) years contract.
- Salary offer: 900 USD
- Working Hours: 48 hours per week
- With Overtime pay
- Housing accommodation and work transportation are provided.
- With duty meal allowance
- With paid (30) thirty days annual leave and other leaves as per Maldives Employment Act.
- Other leaves as per Maldives Employment Act.
- Free medical insurance; expatriate insurance.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Maldives and Manila after completion of contract.
Qualified applicants should apply with comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2×2 and whole body photos and copy of passport (if available).
PLEASE INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR. Email your CV with email subject “Speech Therapist and Audiologist” or apply online at: www.ikonlink.com Manila applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org Cebu applicants: email@example.comDavao applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our offices at: Manila: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc. 8th Floor, Algo Center 162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village Makati City, Philippines 1227 License No.: POEA-001-LB-010417-R Cebu: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc. 2nd Floor, RKD Building A.S. Fortuna Street, Banilad, Mandaue, Cebu, Philippines 6014 License No.: 17-21-16 (LB) R02B Davao: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc. Rm. 221-222, 2nd Floor Nova Tierra Square Bo. Pampanga, Davao City, Philippines 8000 License No.: 17-21-07 (LB) R01B
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.