Apply Until: Aug 13, 2020
Principal / Project
FREELIFE VENTURES LTD
Male, 28 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 5 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least High School Diploma
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
- Check work along the way to ensure it’s up to code and specifications.
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is level and secure.
- Work with prefabricated buildings.
- Build stairs, mantles, and furniture.
- Install cabinets and molding.
- Create structures for pouring concrete.
- Build tunnel bracing.
- Build concrete forms for tunnel or sewer construction project.
- Replace panes of glass, ceiling tiles, and doors.
- Repair or build furniture.
- Install partitions, doors, and windows.
List of Requirements:
1. Updated Resume with job description
2. Passport (new/old)
3. Valid NBI
4. Birth / Marriage Certificate
5. College / High-school Diploma
6. Certificate of Employment ( in all company)
7. POEA Info sheet / OEC (for ex-abroad)
8. Trainings and Seminar
· with at least 5 years’ work experience
· High school or College Graduate
· with at least 2 years overseas work experienced
. 28 – ████████████
· Responsible for designing, building, installing, and repairing structures, fixtures, furniture, and other items using different types of materials including wood and steel.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org