Apply Until: Aug 14, 2020
Principal / Project
Finas Manpower Recruitment Corporation
Male, 30 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 12 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam)
12-15 years proven working experience in a similar role.
Preferred Civil Engineering Graduate.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1) Ensuring all engineering designs are reviewed and implemented according to contract requirements.
2) Monitor contract guidelines and issues notice to Engineer when required.
3) Ensure all project scheduling are constantly monitored and adjusted or revised accordingly using scheduling software.
4) Supervising and overseeing the direction of Construction Works from start to completion ensuring that the Client’s specifications and requirements are achieved.
5) Reviewing progress and liaising daily with the direct report or as otherwise directed, to monitor costs, production schedules, drawings, etc.
6) Training and mentoring all Construction Supervisors and HSE officers to ensure that any technical part of the construction is understood, discussed and clarified where required.
7) To review all drawings before they are assigned for Construction.
8) Creating material estimates for budgeting and purchasing purposes.
9) Coordinating and supervising Sub-contractors.
10) Ensuring timely and efficient allocation of equipment, materials & equipment as required.
11) Working with the HSE Officer to ensure construction and site safety, and compliance with the requirements of the OSHA Act
12) Checking and preparing site reports
13) Maintaining quality control procedures
14) Plan ahead and find ways to proactively prevent problems; and to effectively resolve any emerging ones
15) Preparing tender documents for submission which include BoQ, Method Statements, Qa/Qc plan, HSE plan.
16) Assessing and minimizing risk
17) Helping to negotiate Sub-Contractor contracts
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
? Proven working experience in Construction Management.
? Advance knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
? Understanding of all facets of construction process for Infrastructure works which include roads, bridges, drainage, retaining walls.
? Ability to plan and see the “big picture”.
? Excellent communication & written skills.
? Excellent time and project management skills.
? Ability to solve problems and manage conflict dynamically.
? Possess the ability to motivate workers on site especially when the work is challenging and the pressure is high on workers to deliver.
? Must be a Team Leader.
? Be able to keep the workers focused on the job and to increase their efficiency to deliver the project within the deadline given.
? Computer literacy and must be proficient in MS Word, Excel , Project
? Excellent in Primavera P6 or other scheduling software
FINAS MANPOWER RECRUITMENT CORPORATION
POEA License No: POEA-032-LB-090817-PL
2F UNIT D &E 2F MCF BLG 2250 COLLEGE ROAD TAFT AVE, PASAY CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.