Apply Until: Aug 01, 2020
Principal / Project
Male, 21 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 2 Years Experience, At Least High School Diploma
- Concrete formwork, build moulds to retain wet concrete
- Study blueprints and building plans to select and order materials and timber, determine dimensions and assess procedures for installation
- Install structures and fixtures such as windows, stairs and doorframes
- Build concrete forms for tunnels, scaffolding, bridges and other construction projects
- Build tunnel bracing in underground passageways
- Measure, cut, nail and shape materials such as wood, drywall or fiberglass
- Build frameworks such as doorframes or floor joists
- Lay building foundations
- Box up and strip decks, stairs and columns
- Measure, cut, nail and shape parts
- Install subfloors
- Erect framework and roof framing
- Assemble wood to form structures and fittings for installation
- Repair and maintenance of pre-existing fit-outs
- Site set-up prior to excavation, using string & pegs
- Construct bulkheads and assemble partitions
- Install siding and drywall
- Erect & dismantle formwork to suspended slabs, columns, beams & walls
- Candidates must have at least High School Diploma.
- The job requires Male applicants only
- Minimum of 2 years formwork/framework carpentry experience is required for this position.
- Applicants with Tattoo is NOTallowed.
- Aged 35 – below
- Must have valid passport
- Must have NCII or Trade Test certificare in Carpentry
Interested applicants are requested to report in the office for assessment and must bring an updated resume in MS WORD format with recent 2×2 picture. You may also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.