Apply Until: Aug 05, 2020
Principal / Project
ARMED FORCES HOSPITAL SOUTHERN REGION
Female, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 3 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam)
- Registered Nurse – Male Medical
Armed Forces Hospital Southern Region is a tertiary level hospital with 700+ bed capacity and is considered as one of the greatest medical organizations in KSA. They provide medical and health services (curative, preventive, diagnostic) in all medical specialties for employees of the Ministry of Defense and Aviation. They are located in Khamis Mushayt, a place known for its good climate and tourist attractions.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 3 years Post Licensure Experience in a Tertiary Level Hospital with 100 bed capacity
- Preferably female candidate/s
- 25- ████████████
- Not more than 6 months work gap
- 4,075 – 5,750 SR/mo.
- 2 years initial contract; Renewable
- Free accommodation
- Free transportation
- Yearly round-trip ticket is provided
- 30 days paid annual leave
Jan Carlo Cunanan
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.