Apply Until: Aug 01, 2020
Principal / Project
An Upcoming KSA Company Specializing in Advanced Defense Techniques
Male or Female, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 2 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam)
- Bachelor / Diploma Degree in Aviation Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft System Technician is responsible for keeping the UAS elements (Aircraft, GCS, GDT, GSEs, etc.) ready for flight at all times and when asked for. Maintenance, repair, test, etc. includes both Mechanical (structure, engine, fuel,…) and Electronics/Avionics (Servos, aircraft avionics, antennas, GCS, etc) issues.
- Performs all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities as described in the Maintenance Manual
- Performs the inspections, repair, test etc. activities in coordination with the Chief Maintenance Technician
- Informs the Chief Maintenance Technician about failures and discrepancies and perform repair activities in accordance with technical orders
- Informs the crew about the UAS state
- Records to and follows up all the failures in the log books and reports
- Develops and recommends to improve and enhance maintenance procedures
- Follows the orders from the Chief Maintenance Technician in the event of any accident or any incidents
- Responsible for the monitoring the supply levels of the spares and GSE for the UAS
- Records and reports logistic metrics periodically to the Chief Maintenance Technician
- Monitors the RPAS logistic activities and informs the Chief Maintenance Technician when necessary
- Reports the discrepancies to the Chief Maintenance Technician and records all the data
- Synchronizes support requirements to ensure they remain consistent with current and future operations.
- Prepares the UAS for the flight on the mechanical side,
- Prepares the UAS for the flight on the electronics and avionics side together with GCS and GDT,
- Does the preflight and post flight checks together with the pilot,
- Performs mechanical and structural maintenance to the UAS,
- Tracks the UAV from outside during startup, takeoff, and flight whenever it is in eye sight distance to assist the flight crew inside the GCS for any need or safety concern,
- Performs the necessary electronics and avionics maintenance of the UAS and does the whole GCS and GDT maintenance,
- Checks and tracks the wire connections between GCS, GDT and other ground equipment,
- Assembles and dissembles the payload to the UAV,
- Follows the proper functioning of GDT and other antennas,
- Performs the calibrations of the avionic devices.
- Fills and follows up technical logbooks.
For manpower pooling. Beware of Illegal Recruiters and human traffickers.
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.