Apply Until: Aug 01, 2020
Principal / Project
An Upcoming KSA Company Specializing in Advanced Defense Techniques
Male or Female, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 2 Years Experience, Filipino,, At Least Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam)
- Bachelor / Diploma Degree in Aviation Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same capacity
- Fixed Wing Unmanned Aircraft Pilot either operates the aircraft remotely via datalink from a ground station, or generates and monitors a fully autonomous flight loaded to the autopilot of the system.
- Has full authority and responsibility during the flight in terms of flight safety,
- Generates a flight according to Operator Manual in accordance with the mission order.
- Evaluates the weather conditions, permissions and related regulations for a safe flight operation
- Conducts the safe flight operation and uses the proper checklist for the flight
- Continuously monitors the system status and takes necessary actions according to the operator manual
- Participates the briefings and inform the crew about necessary information
- Consults and leads in developing checklists and procedures with the other necessary participants related to flight operations
- Notifies the management in the event of any change during the activities.
- Performs related communications defined in the operator manual checklist
- Fills the flight log and record discrepancies during flight
- Informs the technical support team in the event of any failure
- Gives necessary information to mission commander and assists the mission commander for proper decisions in terms of flight safety
- Gives recommendations to enhance the system performance
- Deliver UAV Pilot Training to trainees and conduct their evaluations (Instructor-rated Pilots only)
- Acts as the commander over the Crew when there is no Mission Commander.
- Receives the flight / mission area and mission time from the customer and plans the preflight, takeoff, flight, and landing timetable
- Receives the relevant weather reports and generates a safe flight plan accordingly.
- Receives the dangerous zones, forbidden areas and NOTAMs from the relevant authorities for avoidance.
- Calculates the fuel necessary with safe reserve.
- Performs and leads the flight briefing with the rest of the crew,
- Does the last inspections with the technicians and performs preflight checks before the flight,
- Loads mission and emergency plans before takeoff,
- Directs the UAV safely during the whole flight,
- Continuously follows the ongoing fldight, checks the program modes and autopilot working properly, takes controls or performs relevant regular or emergency procedures on time when necessary,
- Responsible to know and use properly all the GCS equipment, hardware and software.
- Maintains full coordination with the rest of the crew.
- Follows the proper logging and reporting of the incidents, irregularities, malfunctions, and other necessary information to be archived for future needs.
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to email@example.com with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.