Apply Until: Jul 14, 2020
Principal / Project
Male, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 3 Years Experience, FilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- Male; 25 to ████████████ .
- Technical certificate in mechanical maintenance
- 3 years’ overall relevant experience in maintenance, preferably in oil/gas processing and production plant environment.
- Knowledge of all relevant plant and equipment.
- Practical knowledge of mechanical maintenance principles.
- Knowledge of the operations in petrochemical plants and of QAPCO operations and products
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Time management
- Team work and effective collaboration skills
- IT proficiency
- Awareness of HSE and quality standards
- Attention to detail
- HSE & quality awareness
- Receive instructions on routine tasks in order to facilitate timely completion of tasks as per given instruction and HSE standards.
- Patrol assigned sites as per work orders/instruction; monitor the physical condition of all equipment, report non-conformances in order to facilitate effective maintenance of all static machinery in the QAPCO facilities as per set Quality/ HSE standards.
- Attend to breakdowns and carry out corrective actions, ensuring adherence to procedures and guidelines to reduce downtime and maximize functionality of equipment.
- Carryout preventive maintenance activities according to defined schedules in order to facilitate uninterrupted operations.
- Participate in the shut down operations as per defined procedures and standards and in line with
- HSE guidelines.
- Monitor the quality of repaired units within defined limits and highlight any deviations to the
- Mechanical Supervisor so that any non-conformances are identified and corrected proactively.
- Attend to plant emergencies such as fire, gas leaks etc. under the direction of the Mechanical
- Give work directions to contractors’ work personnel for necessary maintenance, installation and modification works as directed and required by the Supervisor and validate that work is performed according to the QAPCO’s standards and specifications.
- Maintain logbook on maintenance tasks carried out in order to facilitate timely information availability and ready referencing.
- No Placement Fee.
- Two (2) years contract.
- Yearly vacation.
- Accommodation and transportation are provided.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Qatar and Manila after completion of contract.
Qualified applicants should apply with comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2×2 and whole body photos and copy of passport (if available).
PLEASE INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
E-mail your CV to: email@example.com or apply online at: www.ikonlink.com.
Visit our offices at:
Manila: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., 8th Floor, Algo Center, 162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines 1227, License No.: POEA-001-LB-010417-R
Cebu: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., 2nd Floor, RKD Building, A.S. Fortuna Street, Banilad, Mandaue, Cebu, Philippines 6014, License No.: 17-21-16 (LB) R02B
Davao: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., Rm. 221-222, 2nd Floor, Nova Tierra Square Bo., Pampanga, Davao City, Philippines 8000, License No.: 17-21-07 (LB) R01B
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.