Apply Until: Jul 14, 2020
Principal / Project
Male, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 3 Years Experience, Filipino, At Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- Male; 25 to ████████████ .
- Technical certificate in electrical maintenance
- 3 years’ overall relevant experience in maintenance, preferably in oil/gas processing and production plant environment.
- Knowledge of all relevant plant and equipment.
- Practical knowledge of mechanical maintenance principles.
- Knowledge of the operations in petrochemical plants and of QAPCO operations and products
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Time management
- Team work and effective collaboration skills
- IT proficiency
- Awareness of HSE and quality standards
- Attention to detail
- HSE & quality awareness
- Attend meeting to discuss maintenance priorities and receive instructions on routine tasks in order to facilitate timely completion of tasks as per given instruction and HSE standards.
- Carry out daily electrical maintenance work and regular weekly/monthly preventative electrical maintenance work according to set schedule and QAPCO procedures in order to facilitate uninterrupted operations
- Patrol assigned sites as per work orders/instruction; monitor the physical condition of all equipment, report non-conformances in order to facilitate effective maintenance of all QAPCO facilities as per set Quality/ HSE standards.
- Attend to electrical breakdowns and effect corrective actions, ensuring adherence to procedures and guidelines to reduce downtime and maximize functionality of equipment.
- Carry out trouble shooting using necessary materials, spare parts and tools, including diagnosis, repairing and testing circuit or wiring faults, using various kinds of electrical equipment; measuring electrical tolerances, locating faults in cables while checking wiring of electrical motors, generators, switchgears etc., to validate that all connection points and cables are capable of withstanding capacity voltages.
- Read and interpret simple machine sketches, Single Line Diagram and diagnose flow charts as necessary to facilitate proper operation.
- Perform electrical repairs, overhauls and scheduled preventative maintenance work on all electrical equipment including pumps, engines and rotating equipment, etc., in conjunction with contracted
- personnel, in addition to routine maintenance work ensuring adherence to specifications, priorities
- and HSE standards.
- Repair and maintain specialized lighting equipment on site as per defined specifications.
- Check the necessary stock levels of spare parts while storing them correctly to support effective inventory control.
- Arrange and maintain work tools in good condition and obtain the necessary material for the tasks to be performed.
- Carryout preventive maintenance activities according to defined schedules in order to facilitate uninterrupted operations.
- Participate in the shut down operations as per defined procedures and standards and in line with
- HSE guidelines.
- Attend to plant emergencies under the direction of the Electrical Supervisor.
- Give work directions to contractors’ work personnel for necessary maintenance, installation and modification works as directed and required by the Supervisor and validate that work is performed according to the QAPCO’s standards and specifications.
- Maintain logbook on maintenance tasks carried out in order to facilitate timely information availability and ready referencing.
- No Placement Fee.
- Two (2) years contract.
- Yearly vacation.
- Accommodation and transportation are provided.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Qatar and Manila after completion of contract.
Qualified applicants should apply with comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2×2 and whole body photos and copy of passport (if available).
PLEASE INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
E-mail your CV to: email@example.com or apply online at: www.ikonlink.com.
Visit our offices at:
Manila: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., 8th Floor, Algo Center, 162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines 1227, License No.: POEA-001-LB-010417-R
Cebu: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., 2nd Floor, RKD Building, A.S. Fortuna Street, Banilad, Mandaue, Cebu, Philippines 6014, License No.: 17-21-16 (LB) R02B
Davao: Ikon Solutions Asia Inc., Rm. 221-222, 2nd Floor, Nova Tierra Square Bo., Pampanga, Davao City, Philippines 8000, License No.: 17-21-07 (LB) R01B
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.