Apply Until: Jul 08, 2020
Principal / Project
Male,23 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 3 Years Experience, Filipino
Multi Brand BodyShop Technician (Denter)
Salary as per current industry standard & base on Experience. (NEGOTIABLE)
About Your Job:
In this role you will be required to work in combination with the Body Shop Lead Technicians to perform refurbishment, replacement or repairs to body parts, chassis and sub- assemblies of vehicles and GSE (Ground Support Equipment). Job holders will either specialist in the repair of whole equipment or body parts or the painting of whole equipment or body parts.
Repairs, replaces, and refinishes automotive and equipment body parts (such as windscreens, windows, fenders, doors, grilles, hoods, and bumpers).
Repairs and/or installs body upholstery accessories and equipment
Perform auto-body related repairs such as (but not limited to) minor electrical diagnosis and part replacement.
Ensure that all work performed or activities that occurred during the work shift are accurately documented and forwarded to workshop office at the end of the shift or otherwise as instructed by management.
To be considered in this role you must have Basic literacy, Numeracy skills, English communication skills with minimum 3 years of job-related experience. OR High School Qualification with minimum 2 years of job-related experience,
3-year experience in using automotive body denting systems and disassembly, repair/replacement refinishing and reassembly of body panels, sub-assemblies and frame structures is preferred.
Other requirements include:
- Capable of repairing, replacing, modifying, and performing corrosion control to exterior body panels and/or interior fixtures of GSE/fleet vehicles.
- Must be proficient in use of technical manuals, diagrams or schematics used to reference the build of vehicles or equipment.
- Must be able to safely use hand tools, body repair tools, paint mixing equipment and paint gun (sprayers).
- Welding, cutting, brazing and bonding skills.
- Familiar with mechanical components; especially suspension components and their relevant functions as well as safety restraint systems and their relevant back-up and control systems.
· Capable of identifying types of tools, shop equipment, consumables and other industry related materials.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND YOU UPDATED CV, CERTIFICATES AND PASSPORT COPY TO email@example.com