Apply Until: Jul 05, 2020
Principal / Project
EUROPEAN OIL AND GAS CLIENT
Male, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 5 Years Experience, At Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
URGENT!!! NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED!!!
Previous experience in Saipem is a plus, oil/gas or similar is a must.
- Ensure that all activities under his responsibility are done in full compliance with the HSE requirements.
- Provide support during Pre Start-up Safety Reviews (PSSR) meetings, HSE meetings, etc.
- Perform frequent safety and quality observations in the field and report findings.
- Provide support during the preparation of the progress reports.
- Provide support during the execution of the Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Start-up activities.
- Identify solutions to technical problems encountered during operations, which cannot be readily resolved by the operations team on board, including also the related HSE issues.
- Coordinate root cause analysis investigations and prepare relevant reports for operational issues which affects the HSE, the systems availability and the production.
- Develop transfer of knowledge and relevant solutions (e.g., feedbacks on solutions assessing/developing how to implement the same solution on the other vessels)
- Along the entire operations life of Production Facilities, provide technical overview of production activities, recommending solutions aimed to guarantee targets achievement, facilitating information exchange and coordinating/optimizing production resources
- Provide technical coordination of operational issues with respect to Corporate Engineering and Procurement departments •
- Together with Asset Maintenance dept. prepare and manage planning minimum shut down maintenance (budget, manning, materials, etc.)
- Management of change coordination of any change made to the Production Facilities original design after commissioning and handing over to operations team
- Management of change coordination of the entire process of design change of process/equipment onboard, provide technical support, changes requirements (i.e. HAZID, HAZOP, Risk Assessment) in conjunction with the HSE Dept.
- During bidding phase of a project, provide technical assistance to Proposal Manager as necessary, to ensure that all operational aspects are considered
- During the project execution phase of a new leased Production Facility, provides technical assistance to the Pre-Operations Manager and team on the project as requested
- Smooth transition between Comm and Ops At the time of commissioning and Operations start up of a new leased Production Facility, provide continuous technical assistance to ensure a smooth transition from the commissioning team, deliverables, activities (punch lists, marked-up engineering documents, energized and commissioned systems, etc.) to the commencement of normal operations activities
- Review and comment operating manual and procedures
Redmark and keep updated engineering documentations as required during comms and ops
All interested applicants, please send your updated word format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you for additional information.