Apply Until: Jul 05, 2020
Principal / Project
EUROPEAN OIL AND GAS CLIENT
Male, 25 Years Old and Above, Minimum of 5 Years Experience, At Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
URGENT!!! NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED!!!
Previous experience in Saipem is a plus, oil/gas or similar is a must.
- Take part to the commercial activities (promotion, pre-qualification and bidding) by assuring uniform approach and guidance crosswise the initiatives.
- Use technological/technical know-how and in-house experience to support the commercial promotion activity
- Analyse the Tender DocumentsEnsure the drawing up of the contractual guarantees and liabilities
- Ensure the assessment of the most effective technology available
- Take part in the definition of the detail project execution strategy
- Ensure the technological support to the project risk assessment
- Define list of activities and deliverables, setup time schedule, coordinate activities in accordance with contractual requirements
- Ensure proper workflow, interfaces, quality checks and approval of the documents within remit
- Support Project effort with identification of changes to the Contract scope
- Track and report to the Project Management the Discipline scope of work changes updating man-hours and cost estimates
- Grant interface with the Client technical representative
- Participate to the multidisciplinary project review sections
- Manage the different interfaces
- Inform on a permanent basis the Technical Manager and if required the Project Manager of any foreseen technical or financial or delay risk
- Define and issue Purchase Requisitions, ensuring Technical Bid Evaluations and Vendor follow-up activities
- Participate to performance tests and elaborate acceptance test report
All interested applicants, please send your updated word format CV to email@example.com and we will call you for additional information.