Principal / Project
Magsaysay Global Services Inc
Male25 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor’s / College Degree
· Files the application for Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) accreditation of the Principal and makes representations for its quick approval and release.
· Process necessary permits required by POEA for sourcing or recruitment activities outside the registered office.
· Checks if the pre-deployment requirements of selected candidates are complete before processing Overseas Employment Certificates (OEC) or Exit Clearance and Visas.
· Comply with standard procedures in POEA and Embassy processing and informs the Account Management on any problems encountered to come up with workable solutions.
· Provides regular updates to the Account Management on the status of OEC and Visas of selected workers under process.
· Turns over completed travel documents of departing workers to the Account Management or Pre-Deployment Assistant.
· Submits weekly accomplishment report.
· Perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department/company.
· Provides updated information on industry rates and practices related to Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO), POEA and Embassy processing.
· Implements approved operational plans and budget and explains reasons for any deviation.
· Participates in the preparation of operational plans and programs.
· Ensures completion of exit clearance and visa processing of selected candidates to meet target deployment schedule of the client.
· Ensures processing costs are within the approved budget.
· Attends approved training program to enhance competency requirement.
· Implements approved plans and programs to achieve strong relationship with Govt. Agencies, Embassies and industry associations.
· Comply with the documented (QMS) quality management system.
· Recommends process and systems improvements in relation to competition and trends.
· Comply with established standards and quality policies.
· Identifies deviation to set standards and recommends solutions on how to properly address them.
· Provides inputs or suggestion to better achieve strategic objectives.
· Provides inputs or suggestions on how to improve productivity.
· Assists in identifying and classifying operational, regulatory and business risks and provides inputs and suggestions to mitigate risks.
· Provides inputs or suggestions re the stability of products and services prior to delivery to clients.
· Understands and accepts all policies, programs and goals of the department or business unit.
· Attends or participates in the unit’s regular meeting
· Must have good communication skills.
· Computer literate and knowledgeable in MS (Word, Excel, PPT et al)
· With experience in Recruitment (Local or International) is an advantage
· With exposure on Documentation & Liaising POEA and/or Embassy Transaction is a plus factor
· Willing to do field work
· Diligent at work with Ethics