Principal / Project
Male25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor’s / College Degree
FLEET SALES CONSULTANT
SALES CONSULTANT – FLEET
FLEET SALES SUPERVISOR
AUTOMOTIVE – FLEET SALES
SPECIAL FACTORS/SPECIFIC BACKGROUND INFORMATION (If Applicable):
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Generates sales by visiting current and new customers externally to develop relationships, recommend new products, provide information or discuss After-sales issues. Welcomes customers to the Fleet Showroom and facilitates sales by providing information regarding specifications and pricing of vehicles and answering queries. Maintains relationships with existing and prospective buyers within trading guidelines established by the Sales Management.
No. of Employees Supervised :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conduct external visits to customers and potential customers in order to carry out sales prospecting – analyze customers’ needs, propose accurate solutions including service, maintenance, road assistance, insurance and financing so as to provide complete offerings.
· Attend to showroom visitors in a professional and timely manner.
· Encourage test drives of vehicles.
· Make professional client presentations that promote price-value advantage.
· Provide quotations and follow up with customers after presentations.
· Keep a record of customer information for customer call reports.
· Prepare proposals based on customer’s requirements and standard technical specifications.
· Answer customer inquiries with regard to product specifications, pricing, and payment methods.
· Coordinate with the Credit department regarding financing and credit deals and assist in handling credit applications.
· Negotiate and finalize sales agreements and follow through to facilitate timely payment of receivables.
· Deliver vehicles and ensure a smooth transition to After-sales.
· Monitor and report on market trends and competitor activity.
· Submit accurate sales forecasts for superiors.
· Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Fleet Sales Manager, Sales admin staff, Credit Controller, peers and staff of the Retail Sales department
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB:
BA degree/equivalent experience – commercial/business emphasis
- Experience in automotive sales
· Experience in the local or Gulf market a plus
· Product knowledge is essential
· Familiarity with Chinese brand vehicles
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Professional in appearance and attitude
· Ability to present technical product knowledge
- Results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a business environment
· Computer Skills: Microsoft office package
· Manage Relationships & Diversity
· Customer Orientation
· Analysis & Problem Solving
· Learning and Self-Development
· Communicate with Others
· Time Management
· Planning & Organizing
· Manage & Develop People (if applicable)
You can personally visit us at VALESCO SMS INC. 2F SMS BLDG. 1963 TAFT AVENUE, MALATE MANILA and Look forMr. AJ Tagle. You may reach me thru this contact information 09175960449/09088874707.
Interested applicants may send their important documents as listed below at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Updated CV w/ photo & Job Description(word format)
2. Valid Passport copy(scan copy)
3. Certificate of Employment
4. Diploma(College & High school)
5. Skype Id
VALESCO SMS-INC. – 2F SMS BLDG. 1963 TAFT AVENUE, MALATE MANILA
MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
GOOD SALARY PACKAGE