Principal / Project
ALARA CONSTRUCTION & RAW MATERIALS
Female30 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceFilipino
1. Under direct supervision, installs HVAC system inclusive of Duct Work, Outdoor Compressors, Indoor Evaporators, DX and Chilled Water Line installation, testing and starting, Insulate to specifications and can troubleshoot control systems.
2. Complete responsibility for performing skilled work in the installation, repair and inspection of the HVAC equipment including chiller and building controls systems.
3. Assists in the selection of tools and equipment to perform assigned tasks.
4. Reads and interprets plans, diagrams, blueprints, manuals and codes in order to make
decisions for action.
5. Estimates materials to complete a project or maintenance task and furnish the
information to the supervisor.
6. Maintains and provides information for preventative maintenance records.
7. Performs minor carpentry and painting work in the repair/construction/renovation of
facilities, furniture and fixtures. Performs minor landscape construction and grounds
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning.
- 5 years verifiable experience in industrial and commercial HVAC equipment repairs, installations and preventative maintenance.
- Electrical experience in controls required.
- Universal Certification for refrigerants required.
- Trade school/apprenticeship certificate preferred.
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
Position Specific Competencies/Skills Required:
- Able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Ability to use both manual and power tools and follow operating guidelines
- Ability to use mathematics to calculate length, width, depth, etc. as it relates to construction and accuracy of specs and requirements
- Ability to follow spoken and written instruction and work in fast paced construction environment with minimal guidance from leads or supervisors
- Ability to safely perform all tasks and understand Company’s safety policies and procedures
- Deliver a high quality output consistent with the Company’s construction standards
- Able to take, record and follow standard measurements and cut or separate materials to specific measurements or quantities
- 2 – 5 years experience of commercial and residential remodeling
- Prior experience with electrical, plumbing, HVAC or other specialties preferred
- Position requires manual dexterity and the ability to maintain physical activity for most of the day
POEA License No: POEA-024-LB-062215-PLeAddress
3709 Diones Building, Bautista St., Cor Casino St., Brgy. Palanan, Makati City, Makati City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesContact Number(s)
8-823-5532 / 8-832-1805